Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Harry Reid is a dirty liar

[Harry Reid caught fibbing about Giapetto's tax returns]
  
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is a dirty liar.  The head of the Republican National Committee, Rience Priebus, publicly called him that.   And for good reason.  Reid falsely claimed on the floor of the Senate that Mitt Romney has not paid taxes in 10 years.  Prominent Republican Senator Lindsey Graham more temperately said that Reid "was making things up" and that he had "lied" in claiming Romney had paid no taxes in 10 years.  

Since Harry Reid is a major figure in the Democratic Party this is a huge opportunity for the Republicans to embarrass the Democrats.  They can easily prove that Reid is a liar by releasing Mitt Romney's tax returns for the past 10 years.

Go ahead, Republicans, take Reid down.  Release Romney's tax returns.



.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Get it over with. I would like to hear more on ways to fix things instead of all the finger pointing and name calling, I would like to see someone DO SOMETHING. Something positive that is, I'm sick to death of all childish name calling and finger pointing. Let's shut up and get to work. How can you expect a president to "create jobs", when he doesn't even know how to work? And when did it become the presidents job to create jobs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Do you think it'll happen?

    I wish we had a deeper Gene pool to pick a candidate from. I don't care for either of them. I love my country, but our government is in a sad state, and I fear it is only going to get worse, and it doesn't matter which one of these jokers is in office. I feel sorry for America, this is the saddest time since the Civil War. Even worse than the Great Depression, at least then the country had a great sense of pride, we weren't subject to the apathy that exists today, or the belief that the government owes us a living. People used to try NOT to accept a hand out, now people expect one. They will vote for the one that offers them a free ride.

    ReplyDelete