Friday, March 28, 2008

Hooray for Me!


I actually started and persisted in and completed and copied and mailed my 2005 federal taxes.  Now all I have to do is my 2006 federal taxes, my 2007 federal taxes, my 2005 state taxes, my 2006 state taxes, and my 2007 states taxes.  In short I am almost done if I do nothing else for the next three weeks.  

Finishing the play and starting the taxes suggests that I am having a spring restart of new beginnings.   I am reborn with the spring. So I am returning to tired old long-deferred projects. Ain't spirituality great?

When and if the taxes ever get done, I mean to go through the mounds of pictures that I have accumulated during the past four years and finish culling them.  I may even print some of the culls and put them in albums.  I may even put some of the old ones from long ago in albums.  I should be finished about the time I croak.  Nate and Mia and Lucy can poke briefly through the dusty albums, conclude there is nothing of interest and throw them away.  Or if they are thrifty, toss the pictures and keep the albums for their own pictures.  Sigh.  Life is not only fleeting but stupid too.

No comments:

Post a Comment