Monday, November 10, 2008

Request for Captions


So far I've got -

"C'mon, tell me where you hid the launch codes and the button."

"Do I have to wear this suit and blue tie the whole time I'm president?"

"No, being a legacy admit at Yale is NOT the same as being an affirmative action admit at Harvard."

"I'm sorry I called you a bummer. I meant boomer. Really."

"You're kidding me, sir. It's this long?" -- Anonymous

"Damn...you do look like Alfred E. Newman." -- Harvey

"Don't worry, we've blocked public access to your Kenyan birth certificate until 2012." -- Nick Danger


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:25 PM

    You're kidding me, sir. It's this long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn...you do look like Alfred E. Newman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:10 PM

    "Don't worry, we've blocked public access to your Kenyan birth certificate until 2012."

    ReplyDelete